Sheet Pan Breakfast Hash (Low-FODMAP)
Getting Creative With Fun Breakfast Recipes
What I love about the sheet pan breakfast hash is how flexible it can be. It’s like the ‘fried rice’ of breakfast. You can really get creative by using whatever you have in your fridge or even use up leftover odds and ends that you are left with at the end of the week. Think of it like having an omelet station all in one dish!
I start with a base of potatoes and eggs. From there, the sky’s the limit!
- pork belly
- bell peppers
- swiss chard
- jalapenos if you like that spice
- green onions
- sprouts or edible flowers
- fresh herbs such as parsley, cilantro, or basil
- arugula (perhaps even lightly dressed with a mustard balsamic vinaigrette)
- cheese – something melty like cheddar, American, or Monterey jack to give you that ooey gooey cheese-pull experience, OR you could go for a flavorful cheese like feta or gruyere
- everything but the bagel seasoning
- sour cream
- hot sauce
This recipe comes together so easy – the hardest part is choosing the toppings!
To get you going, here’s one of my favorite versions of the sheet pan breakfast hash.
|1 (16oz) package bacon|
|1pound gold potatoes|
|1 red bell pepper|
|1bunch rainbow chard|
|4-5slices American cheese|
|micro-greens, to garnish|